Thursday, 14 May 2009

My Other, Other Army...

Just to prove that I have not been totally idle...

I present unto you the entire army (c1813) of the Duchy of Brunsland, a neighbour of ONW.

From left to right: Front: Husaren-Regiment; Rear: Uhlan-Schwadron. Next: Front: 2 Kompagniern Gelernte Jaeger; Centre: 2 Kompagniern Schutzen; Rear: Leib-Bataillon. Next: Reitende-Artillerie Batterie. Next: From Front to Rear: Linie-Bataillone 1, 2 and 3. Next: From Front to Rear: Leichte-Bataillone 1, 2, 3. Next: Feld-Artillerie Kompagnie.

(PS. One day I WILL get the hang of this camera - promise!)

4 comments:

abdul666 said...

Glad indeed to read you again!
Life is hard too often.
A very nice force - my only regret is it's too 'young' by some 60 to 75 years for my taste, but that's 200% personal!
Cheers,
Jean-Louis

Fitz-Badger said...

Impressive little army! (I know what you mean about cameras - I can usually get decent close-up shots of minis, but I'm still working on getting decent "in game" shots - there's that middle distance between full table shot and closeup that I haven't mastered yet)

abdul666 said...

Brunswickers under another name, or original uniforms?

Byrhthelm said...

Jean-Louis,

You say Brunswick, I say Brunsland: same thing different name! ;-)