Wednesday, 10 June 2009

Advance and be recognised


The Garde Regiment zu Fuss is joined by 1/Grenadier-Regiment Nr 1, the other regiment of Infanterie-Brigade Nr 1. Behind the Grenadiers (and looking remarkably like the British 95th (Rifles) Regiment, is the Garde-Schutzen-Bataillon. So, with Feld-Artilerie Batterie Nr 1 completed (see below) I just need to finish the other two Bns of Grenadiers and the Garde Uhlan Schwadron to complete the brigade! - Then on to finish Kavallerie-Brigade Nr 1, then Infanterie-Brigade Nr 2... and then... (well, you know what I mean!)

4 comments:

Bluebear Jeff said...

An impressive grouping . . . individually based if I'm not mistaken . . . for "Charge!" perhaps?


-- Jeff

Byrhthelm said...

Sorry Jeff, the Grenadiers are not individually based, althouh the Scutzen Bn are. Each figure occupies 15mm frontage. All line infantry have the left-flank Coy (Lt Coy) ndividually based. 'Tother 3 Coys are 2 x 4 + 1 x 2 + 2 x 1, allowing sufficient change to remove casualties. The intention is place magnetic tape underneath each stand and then prepare sabots faced with ferro-paper. At present I am working on my Mindens and RSMs. They will be individually based on 1p pieces (the later coins containing steel) and will then be placed on sabots faced with magnetic tape.

abdul666 said...

Extremely good-looking and impressive! Then I have to confess: I'm waiting eagerly for the tricorns!
Cheers,
Jean-Louis

Frankfurter said...

Fine work, my stuff always looks like a product of Schloppen Schloss ...
:)
A